Click Me PLS♥

BlissFul♥

2010年9月12日星期日

miss my dear

12/09/2010

Dear, want go back taiping le...
rush to wrote this blog...
u must take care urself...
drink a lot of water...
Not allow u eat hot hot food ya...
sleep early k??
care ur healthly...
i really worry about you...
so miss u ...
go back taiping around 2 weeks...
and this 2 weeks u want to cover ur exam...
dear dear...ok , i will understand...:)
thank you for lend me ur handphone...
i will care properly ur handphone de...
Dont worry K530I...spoil then buy 1 for u...
haha...kidding^^
Dear...u must take care urself wor...
I want off9 d...
我会乖乖的,老公。
不会乱乱跑,
放心,
我爱你muacksssssssssssss ...
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
LOVE U dua tao

没有评论:

Followers♡(Follow Me)

Nuffnang

♥宝宝世界♥

Since we've been Together❤

star


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sweet Memories

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

background