Click Me PLS♥

BlissFul♥

2011年7月31日星期日

♥Dating With Dear♥♥♥

You Are Always Gonna Be My LOve
Wear pretty pretty & Make up Leng leng,
Go Dating With My HUBBY


^V^


Now is better

Dear always help me take my handbag ,
 Thank you

I love Shopping

At pavilian

Buy 2 formal clothes,and a shoe
(for Future work)

I Love Ice-cream

Yummy , am i Tam Jiak??hahahaha^^

Love This Four Favor

Dear Bought This Yummy Ice-cream For me


We are so smart , from pavilian walk to KLCC,
is the first time and walk correct Direction,
we are so smart

Yer....He said he got baby face >.< haha^^




So shy to act this post

Karren Eddie


So sweet

He doesn't know i take this picture...haha^^

Always SMILE ^^
生活才会美好

没有评论:

Followers♡(Follow Me)

Nuffnang

♥宝宝世界♥

Since we've been Together❤

star


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sweet Memories

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

background