Click Me PLS♥

BlissFul♥

2013年1月24日星期四

I ♥ Holiday


24/1/2013

Yeah , I ♥ Holiday,I   Holiday !!!
Holiday start from 24-28/1/13.
I was Planed want to do and where to go 
Go Jogging,Go Water park ,Go Shopping ...xD
Thanks for Company Bonus,
I can Spent a lot with this coming CNY,
Even just a bit,
Even not enough for me,
But is Sufficiency,
I am very happy ^^
See, This is just partial only ^^
Will be continue this coming Sunday ^^
新年快到了,今年是蛇年,
My Astro 也推出了新专辑,

 《My Astro 全民贺岁 ulala》

这首歌不错听,很有意识^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wuspioCpCU


在这里,
我祝大家新年快乐,
身体健康,
万事如意,
财源滚滚来,蛇年行好运

没有评论:

Followers♡(Follow Me)

Nuffnang

♥宝宝世界♥

Since we've been Together❤

star


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sweet Memories

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

background