Click Me PLS♥

BlissFul♥

2009年7月4日星期六

happy weekend

YEAH...


3/7/2009GO BACK TO HOMETOWN
almost one and the half month din go back le...
finally today can go back to my hometown lol...
miss my dad,mum,bro,untie,mingming,ah yi,and my dear frez.......
so happy,just arrived,kai xiang and jimmy came my house fetch me go Taiping Sentral le...
except jimmy and kai xiang...lam,qian,maminda,daniel,vannes,teong,karly,eddie,yuan also meet at there...so happy can chat with my"xiao xiao"frez...

Next day morning,i acompany my mum go to market...
mum boutgh 4 cloths and 1 pants for me...haha...tq mummy...
really so happy...at night,i and shen shen,ming ming go Tesco shopping...haha...

But happy time is pass so fast...
2tomo want go back lol...
but nvm lar...go back next time lol...bye bye my dear family and the delicious foog at taiping...
BYE BYE...

没有评论:

Followers♡(Follow Me)

Nuffnang

♥宝宝世界♥

Since we've been Together❤

star


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sweet Memories

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

background