Click Me PLS♥

BlissFul♥

2010年8月13日星期五

Endless Love♥ Half Year Anniversary♥









Wonderful Tonight
Yap
Today is the Half Year anniversary about Eddie n Karren
Half Year
Is not too long but also not too short
When we started until 2nd n 3rd month
We always feel that "so slow"
But
Today is already Half year for us
Difference feel from that time
In this Half Year
We suffer
Happy,Funny,Argue and also Blissful
Before that
We are nothing at all
But i think we are doom by theCupid
When i haven born to this world
Cupid was order me A mission
And I have to done this before I come back
The only mission that he Order is
Go to the earth
Find A Girls Name "Karren"
Take care of her
Protect her
Love her until forever n ever
Finally
I found u
I promise that
I will give u all the thing I can give and also I cant give
Give you all the thing that u need
Stay with u even if the day end of this world
Wont leave u alone
Let us keep on our "Love Trip"
Never stoped even if any happen
Until we r married
Our kids birth
Until we r become old man and old lady
Our Love Never Change Never End
Wrote by Eddie

没有评论:

Followers♡(Follow Me)

Nuffnang

♥宝宝世界♥

Since we've been Together❤

star


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sweet Memories

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

background