Click Me PLS♥

BlissFul♥

2010年8月10日星期二

My dear BIG BIG day ♥


8/8/2010

Last two day was my dear lao gong birthday,
i gave him a wonderful an unforgetable birthday,
this is the 1st time i celebrate birthday with him,
i done my gift for him at pains heart,
luckily ,my dear very like my present i prepared for him.
haha...i felt very happy...
and
very sweetsweetsweet

Dear,sing a birthday song for you~~~

Happy Birthday to YOU,
happy birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to My DEAR,
happy birthday to you

♥This is my dear My dear长大咯

♥Big Big head♥
♥Sweet sweet picture♥





♥Home made SWEET♥




♥Happy Birthday to You♥





♥BAR.B.Q PLAZA♥


♥ Ice-cream♥



♥1st birthday present for my dear ♥hand made box




♥Hand made Birthday card♥



♥Dolphin necklace♥宝贝生日,我也有礼物哦
Thank you PIg PIg dear

没有评论:

Followers♡(Follow Me)

Nuffnang

♥宝宝世界♥

Since we've been Together❤

star


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sweet Memories

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

background