Click Me PLS♥

BlissFul♥

2010年11月1日星期一

Special 2010 birthday ♥ Part 1 ♥

1-11-2010

Happy bIrTHdaY to ME,
HaPpy BirThDay To me,
Happy BirthdAy To KarreN ,
Happy BirTHDay To ME♥

HaPpY 20th BiRtHdAy To Me

30/10
After class,i go KAJANG ♥My Future House♥ find Eddie,
He is a 24 best good boyfriend,
He afraid me danger ,
so he perposely from KAJANG by ktm came to KL central and fetch me,
then we back by Ktm to KAJANG together...
Around 1 hour we reach KAJANG ,
i go he college eat "xin zhou mi fen",

because i very hungry d^^
After that we back to our house

 <> 
 
<>;
want to back new house, need to climb up this stair < about 4 floor height>
 
Finally , we were reach our new house,
New house is located behind New Era only.
Go in the house only saw few ppl ,
because other still sleeping.


Ruang tamu for eat


stair


ruang tamu for rest


         At night, we go KAJANG 99 restauran to eat dinner together,
9 ppl walk together...
From the house walk to restauran need to use almost 20 minutes,
because is so far from New house...
Every walk so long distance,
sure became very thin...
After dinner , they plan to go sing K,
we enjoy singing at there around 2 hours...
when we come out just know
Haizzzzzz....
But Nevermind...
Eddie go a shop and took a paper box to help me block the rain,
This feel is so romantic like the couple in the movie...
playing eddie cpmputer
While Playing computer seriouly,
suddenly room became darkness and a birthday sound was heard my my ear,
Get Surprise♥
Eddie prepare a surprise birthday to me...
I feel very happy and blissful during the time...


my 1st birthday cake(2010) by Dear Eddie








My dear future family member, they all are so nice and friendly

After finish the cake, eddie gift me a present ~~~
He ask me guess,
Bingo~~~
yes,i am right...is RING...
the Ring was wrote down
U COMPLETE ME
is so meaningful for us...
Eddie also DIY a birthday for me,
情定今生






31/10
Next day evening we back Setapak together...
hu~~~
need to go ktm station is also very far...
fell sympatic and touch to eddie for came my house every week...
We was decide JIMMY do became our 见证人,
because in future,
jimmy said he wanna became our clildren godfather...
Hope he will treat our children very good~~~haha^^


签了情定今生合约

我们已经认定对方了



这录影就是我们的证据,
将来,谁也不许耍赖♥
♥在天愿为比翼鸟,在地愿为连理枝♥




                                                                     Part 2 for my special birthday to be continue soon~~~


没有评论:

Followers♡(Follow Me)

Nuffnang

♥宝宝世界♥

Since we've been Together❤

star


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sweet Memories

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

background