Click Me PLS♥

BlissFul♥

2010年11月14日星期日

Special 2010 birthday ♥ Part 2 ♥

Thank you to my BBssss...
Celebrate a special birthday with me...
Have a Special birthday for me ...
thank you my Dear Eddie ♥
 and lovely ♥ BBssss
beibei with her dear ken ,
 baobei and jimmy ,
and also babe and ah yiao
 Love u All ♥ Muacksss
I like the Cholcolate ice-cream cake so much~~~
Enjoy at the night~~~

happy birthday to BaoBAo♥

my 2nd birthday cake(2010) by BBs(babe,beibei&baobei)

baobei muacks♥

beibei muacks♥

babe muacks♥

baobei vikki♥

beibei aki♥

babe huili♥

baobao karren (ME)♥

dear muacks♥

jimmy & vikki

yiao & huili

BBSSSSSS act cute ~~~♥

BB dont sad ~~~

yam sheng~~~~

Enjoy drinking~


 












  • Thank you beibei
  • Thank you baobei
  • Thank you babe
还有,期待我的生日卡片哦~~~哈哈~~~
Baobao LOVE U All...

没有评论:

Followers♡(Follow Me)

Nuffnang

♥宝宝世界♥

Since we've been Together❤

star


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sweet Memories

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

background