Click Me PLS♥

BlissFul♥

2011年6月1日星期三

For YOu ♥

1/6/2011
I love you more than words could ever say,
I feel it growing in my heart each and every day,
All this love I feel
Has never felt so real
You give me something no one has ever given me,
It's something you cannot see
Love so strong, and so true
It makes me think of only you
This wonderful feeling you have given me
Makes me want to be with you endlessly

I want to be in your arms
To feel your warm embrace
It makes me feel so safe from harm
Plus, I love to touch your face
I love to look into your eyes
To look through your disguise
To feel your warm hands within mine
As our fingers gently become entwined

Your kisses so soft and sweet
It makes me crave a thousand more
I wonder how your heart keeps a steady beat,
Because mine just soars


Don't worry you're the only one for me
You, and I, and everyone else can see
I love you with all my heart
No one could ever make us part.

我爱你胜过以往任何时候都可以的话
我觉得它在我心中成长的每一天
这一切的爱,我觉得
从来没有感觉如此真实
你给我的东西从来没有人给我
这件事情你不能看到
爱如此强烈,如此真实
使我觉得只有你
这美妙的感觉你给了我
让我想和你无休止地

我想在你的怀抱
感受你温暖的怀抱
这让我感到很安全不受伤害
另外,我喜欢触摸你的脸
我喜欢看着你的眼睛
看穿你的伪装
感到温暖的手
由于我们的手指轻轻地交织在一起成为

你的吻如此柔软和甜蜜
这让我渴望
我不知道你的心保持一个稳定的节拍
因为刚刚腾飞


别担心,你就是我的唯一
你,和我,每个人都可能看到
我爱用我全部的
没有人能够使我们的一部分。

             


没有评论:

Followers♡(Follow Me)

Nuffnang

♥宝宝世界♥

Since we've been Together❤

star


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sweet Memories

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

background