Click Me PLS♥

BlissFul♥

2011年6月20日星期一

Happy Father‘s Day

18-19/6/2011

(Happy Father's Day) Baba 
Felt so sad cant celebrate with baba,
because i'm not beside you,
at KL now(far from u)
I miss U so Much,
And Mama also,
Anywhere,
i Wish My baba&mama Always Stay healthy and Happy forever
I LOVE YOU



(Shop And Eat ONLY )

ENJOYYYYY!!!

You and me

Me And You

We Are Together

We Love Each Other

Karren

Eddie

Angry Bird















(Cooking Day)
This is our production

I like 'jin zhen gu ' & he like 'hong shao pork',
so, We mix together lo,
the taste is not bad

Fried Egg And Cai xin 

Emmmmm,very blissful 


没有评论:

Followers♡(Follow Me)

Nuffnang

♥宝宝世界♥

Since we've been Together❤

star


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sweet Memories

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

background