Click Me PLS♥

BlissFul♥

2011年6月5日星期日

Miss Him badlyyy!!!

5/6/2011
We back to hometown--->TAIPING this few days,
Just came back to KL,
 Taiping Live/style badlyyyyy with u,
Like as small husband and wife at there,
very freedom...
very enjoy...
want go where , 
do what ,
eat what ,
on what time,
 U also Can Bring me go,
Can Accompany Me ,
 very very FREEDOM!!!
-------------------------------------------------------- 
I do not like to see the back of your left T_T
My Tears will continuously dropping and dropping
cant control myself,
Do not like to cry in front of you,
seem like very Fragile...
How to be the strong woman???
----------------------------------------------------
Dear , I Miss  U Badlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

没有评论:

Followers♡(Follow Me)

Nuffnang

♥宝宝世界♥

Since we've been Together❤

star


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sweet Memories

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

background